Location: Zoom. Please RSVP to email@example.com to receive the link.
- Seanna Quressette from Douglas College will present “Cultural Safety and Trauma-Informed Practice”.
- Heather Branscombe from Abilities Neurological Rehabilitation will present about their programs, which are in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Langley.
- Annette Borrows from Community Living BC will bring us her reflections from the World Supported Employment Conference.
- Brandi Butts, Community Futures BC, will talk about the Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program (EDP).
- Alex Hogan, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist at CBC/Radio-Canada will engage in a conversation around equity and inclusion at CBC with a focus on accessibility.